Friday, March 20, 2009

Throat Ulcers Due To Smoking Marijuana

Jack London's White Fang


I am often asked where and how long
have this deep love I
to the wolves ...

I think I've found the answer the day.

My parents sold months ago, her house,
me a box was given with old books
and papers from my life
(Papas collected clutter, laughing),
here was also an ancient book
by Jack London - White Fang, I read -
no swallow this great book just once more, and
can now say with certainty that this book
have shaped me as a child needs.

I can only advise you to buy
this book to your children,
because it is a gem and finds the
balance between eternal, tough struggle for survival,
the respect and love for all living beings on Mother Earth
!

Fang has not lost its appeal
...

I am so grateful to you Jack London ....

LG
wool and fur nose

0 comments:

Post a Comment