Monday, April 20, 2009

What Could I Get My Dog For His Birthday?

Wolf The Magic of Wolves ....


The Magic of Wolves ....

Easter Sunday it was time!

We went to six (Ines, Marlu, Michael, Andreas, Dirk and I) and three with
Huskies (Aisha, Ayana and Cheyenne)
in the alternative bear and wolf park to Worboys.
Ines told us in advance: If we had bad luck, we would not
Wolf in the great outdoors
get to see.

After we saw some small animals and a few bears,
we came to the big enclosure. A closer look
came they started.
first one, then the second,
until we had the whole pack of us.
Six beautiful wolves!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The situation was something magical for me.
One of the young she-wolves stood in front of me,
looked deep into my eyes.
This was not a bad view.
It was felt a little researching.
you looked through my eyes in my heart and my soul
. I felt after the initial excitement and an initial
goosebumps
only warmth and happiness.

From the top down over looking the old silver-gray
leader of the pack all the scenery and winked at us and our
Huskies.

He is called "The lame"
because he has an old injury
and paralyzed by something. This wolf,
is in its full size a huge
proud creature of dignity!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I
my God for this unique day'm so grateful.

Our next event is already fixed,
without "ifs and buts".

It is the night of the wolves in the wolf and bear
Park Worbis!

~ White Wolf ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment