Friday, June 12, 2009

Tech Deckmega Ramps With Dvds




Giessen

I know not all but this video store in my opinion the best in casting. In addition to the current hits, there are also many good old and new films, which does not exist in any video store. I was surprised at the often with the phrase "Yes we have."

The staff is always helpful, often even the knows to look films and can provide helpful tips and recommendations. I've never had more than 4 people in front of me in line.

with 50 cent per day (Giessen video-average dumping) the price is absolutely Top This price and quality sometimes provide that current blockbuster out of print, but are asking the nice staff sometimes shows that are out of print are just now returned again.

why five stars because I had never to complain. My contribution to
German Video ring - I'm Myxococcus - Reviews on

0 comments:

Post a Comment