Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Much Is A Charriol

[Review] Olay Anti-Aging Day Cream UVA / UVB protection

Hey dear ones,

is here at last the desired Review for Oil of Olay UVA / UVB Protection Anti-Ageing Day Cream .

I had applied for the product test and was accepted. I had received a package project with many small Pröbchen and a cream to normal size. I have tried to incorporate the experiences of my mother and friends, which I have given Pröbchen leave. ;)



Price & content : € 14.99 for 50ml

promises the Oil of Olay :
"The skin is smoothed and streamlined by moisture. pores appear refined, the complexion looks even ., And has a fresh appearance "

application : Apply can simply click on the desired points and move it quite simply and quickly;)

consistency . cream is very easy to short. applying it sticks, however minimal, leaving a small film of oil. The both disappears completely after a few minutes, but remains the nursing experience.





My experience : The cream is absorbed very quickly and the smell is very pleasant. I personally do not see that the cream the wrinkles can really disappear, but that can not lotion. Minimal lines are weakened already. The skin feel is very nice, soft and tender. I use the day care mainly in the morning before leaving, because my skin because I most want to protect from the sun, because that is one of the most common causes of wrinkles.

My conclusion: I'm really zurfrieden with the anti-aging day cream, but you must know that they can not perform miracles. I think it is very good for the prevention wrinkles;)

Recommended : Yes, if you it to you is worth the money:) I'll but me, since I am relatively young, do not buy more because it is too expensive for me personally. My mother, however, perhaps. She wants to make the first empty sample and then decide.

So, I hope that you has it helped a little.

Love, Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment