Monday, March 7, 2011

Removing My Status On Yahoo Messenger On Mac

[Review] Garnier seven days Cream Milk Cocoa Butter

Bonjour mes amis:)

So, now it's finally over. I finally had some time to write a review for a long time desired. It is about seven days Garnier Body Intensive Repairing Cream-Milk with cocoa butter for very dry skin .

I had bought me about 2-3 weeks and even now is my conclusion:)

Content: 400ml
Price: 3.75 €
varieties : aloe vera, cocoa butter, mango oil and honey


The promise of the manufacturer .

"The body care line with probiotics extract provides the skin with long lasting moisture, protects and leaves a nursing home feeling for up to 7 days
The hydration of the skin is optimized and the natural .. protective barrier enhanced the formula with cocoa usually butter and repaired
Garnier Body Intensive 7 days Repairing Cream-Milk with cocoa butter is ideal for very dry skin
"

The consistency and the smell .

It is a very light cream-Milk. Which can be very good and spread the good news is that it does not leave a greasy film.
for now smell: It is just heavenly *.*
wonderful to cocoa and chocolate, and I think it does not smell chemically, but of course wonderful:)


My experience :

I think the Cream feeding very quickly. She does not leave a greasy film, I've mentioned above and the smell still remains for a long time on the skin.
But I do not think that the cream can hold for 7 days, the "care" feeling, but it also takes a shower in a week so quite often, and how the milk is to keep as well? It is for me, actually Normal skin has and has chosen the cream only because of the smell, good care, but I do not know whether they are also for very dry skin (for what it is supposed to be actually) is good and if she is rich ..


Recommended ? Yes, I find the smell very nice and it makes my skin nice and smooth;)

That's it .. if you have any questions Let me know.
I hope it has helped you somewhat:)

Love, Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment