Saturday, February 26, 2011

Carmex Lip Balm In Tin

[Haul] H & M, New York, and C & A

Hey you Leserchen great: D

I just wanted to ask my show yesterday Haul . I was in fact yesterday in the Hessen-Center in Frankfurt with a friend:)










First I'll start at times with the Rock . I was just in love with him, the pattern it has done to me now ... I found it a bit expensive, but I found it so beautiful for the spring and summer . Since I had to cope with the times: D
He has cost € 16.95 in New York .






















Then I have this light scarf at C & A purchased. It is perfect for the transitional period and I like the color too:)
He was reduced to 4 from 12 € € .. Something better for my wallet;)






For H & M have then these two beautiful Hair accessories found me:)
I find them great for the spring and summer, and I'm currently really into flowers; D

The headband is € 2.95 and € 1.95 3 hair clips cost ..


I am very happy with my purchase and I'm totally in spring mood ;)
you Is that you like that?

beautiful Saturday, I wish you:) ♥
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment