Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kates Playground; Shower; Uncensored

The inexpensive alternative;)

Hey lovelies:)

Surely you've already found out that many companies currently sell in addition to their washing gels or creams little "helpers". I think that's very expensive, so I show you my technique times;)

Here are some examples : The new innovation of L'Oreal Perfect clean with the brush ...


.. or with the Clearasil skin clear with integrated active deep-clean brush.


These products are usually more expensive and also not always bring the desired result.

I have a cheaper method to that I've been using for many months and get along very well with it. I use that is also my helpers, but without having to pay so much for this:)


scrub sponge (eg Dm) - 0,80 €
face brush (eg Dm) - 1,50 €


My skin is really nice pores massaged with the brush and cleaned . Another advantage is that you need less washing gel because the foaming brush all that great.


I think it's great also that you can use any Waschgel and is not forced to buy expensive brands .. I actually use almost daily wash cream Alverde and am very happy with it.


I mostly use the brush on the sink and the exfoliating sponge in the shower, but that can indeed make everyone like he wants. You do not both things, but I get paid the sponge, as I already had the brush;)

I have normal to combination skin , so I do not know if it is enjoyable for anyone with sensitive skin . Everyone needs to test for themselves: P

I think it is a great alternative and I am very happy with it. It is cheap , massaged and nourishes the skin and leaves the complexion radiate :)
I hope I could help you to something:)

Love, Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment