Friday, February 25, 2011

What To Do After Being Burned After Waxing

Manhattan, Dr. Scheller and Creme 21 for Brands4Friends - discounts! ;)

Hey dear ones:)

I just shopped at a little Brands4Friends :)
Many Manhattan and Dr. Scheller products are available.

All new customers also get paid € 10. No minimum order value. It pays to stop by: D gets
In this Link her even € 15 as a new customer ;)



My shopping consisted only of Manhattenkosmetik and I'm really happy! : D
I paid instead 23,50 € only 3,90, because I also had a 10 € voucher and therefore only pay the shipping costs had to:)
_____________________________________________________________

times I show my treasures:



I have two selected Nagellacke43G red passion, once number (light red) and the color 57R (fuchsia). You have cost instead of 3,95 € only 1,90 €.
_____________________________________________________________





Then my eye still lipstick 59Q (brown orange). He is a Moisture Gloss & Lipstick, hopefully relatively course is:)
He has cost € 5.25 instead of 2,50 € ..



_____________________________________________________________




Then I also have this eye shadow purchased. He is number one sandstorm (light brown). This has cost 1,90 € instead of € 3.85:)

_____________________________________________________________



And the last two eyeliner. Once the number two chrystal mint (light turquoise) and Smokey blue (dark blue).
you have cost only 0,90 € instead of 3,25 €:) _____________________________________________________________


I am very excited about the stuff:)
I'll show you, of course, D

Love, Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment