Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flying With Heart Fib

[Haul] Small is beautiful: D

Hey ho: D

I was on Tuesday I have with my mother when Kaufland and there I - I'm so - immediately rummaged through cosmetic and personal care division :)

There I finally found the two products that I wanted to try out for quite some time ..


Garnier Cream Milk - 3.75 € for 400ml
Manhattan Eye Shadow - 2.75 €


The cream Garnier I absolutely wanted to test me, because it smells like cocoa butter and I love something like so: D Then I
me another Manhattan eyeshadow in the color "maroon mat 'bought, he is faint and gray-brown. I would like to use him not only as eye shadow, but mainly as contours powder to contour my cheeks .. :)

ye that I am a product, or perhaps even both products introduce or Swatch?
Let me know simply, your wish is my command;)

Love,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment