Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Audtion Fro Eastenders E20

Hairstyle Trends 2011:)

Bonjour:)

I came across when browsing the Internet on a few beautiful hairstyles that are supposed to be the trend this year .. I just wanted to show you and tell you my views;)

So just as a general rule. This year will mainly be back in long hair, but short hair can be stylish, in colors platinum blond, midnight black, or brightly colored strands . copper red hair is also very trendy .. the main thing is extravagant: D





















So .. I like actually almost all hairstyles: D
I would like but color itself is not colored strands and all styles something for everyday use, but it's really nice ideas, I think:)

before her have, you completely in the near future the hair to change? ;)

Love, Julia


0 comments:

Post a Comment